BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CONVERSATION TASK

Latifa Nurrachma Pradany (15)/ Ma’rifatul Amalia (19)/ XII IPA 6
Situation:
(After flag ceremony, all of IPA 6 students go to the class and talks each others.
Lia and Dany discussing their plan to continue their study at university)

Lia : Dany, have you gotten a university?
Would you like to join PMDK?
Dany : I haven’t gotten a university. But I’ve already join to PBUTM UGM.
I wish I could be accepted there. Please pray for me.
And how about you?
Lia : I have been accepted in UI I have joined.
Alhamdulillah.. PPKB ways,,
Dany : Really? Congratulations!
Lia : Thank you. By the way, do you have another test in other university?
Or you have been sured to be accepted in UGM?
Dany : Of course I’m really sure ever 100%. We should have positive thinking, Gals!
Lia : Okay,, good expectation!
I hope the best for you. And how about your ITB test?
Would you like to continue it?
Dany : Yes, of course. ITB is my first target. I really try to be accepted there.
Lia : So, have you prepared to study for it? I hear that ITB test is very complicated and has several requirements and steps.
Dany : I have completed all of the requirements offer. Now, my task is to do the test well and be a student of ITB! Hahaha…
Lia : Okay.. Okay..
You are very confident. It is good for your future, Dany! Keep your spirit!
Dany : Yes, I hope so.
By the way, what are you going to do before starting your study at UI?
Lia : Maybe, I will take an accounting course. It is useful for my base study. As you know, I haven’t gotten this material in our class, right?
Dany : Yeah, I think it is better if you take a course of accounting program.
Lia : And how about your plan, Friend?
Dany : Lately, I just prepare everything to be accepted in ITB and UAN.
I don’t have more time,,
Lia : Yes, the time gone quickly. We will going to be university students.
I hope all of us can be accepted in each favorite university and develop our capability there.
Dany : Amin, yaa rabbal ‘alamin..

(The bell is ringing. Dany and Lia have to finish their talking and join the first class)

0 comments: